Thread: Trade Me Real Estate

Default Trade Me Real Estate

I've seen a few properties I'd like to find out more about on the Trade Me site but I can't register without being a NZ resident - which is what I want to be with, perhaps, the help of the Trade Me site. Does anyone know if there's a 'visitor's area' where we can make contact with vendors/landlords?

ha ha..ur post made me chuckle!! Snap...we are in the same position, haven't a clue if there is a visitors bit...sorry...hope your ok??

J x

I never could solve this problem! sorry

There's a good chance you'll find the same properties listed on http://www.realestate.co.nz/residential
    and then you'll be able to email the agent using the agent's email link. (No registration needed.)
    Last edited by Oregonkiwi; 5th November 2007 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockstock View Post
    I've seen a few properties I'd like to find out more about on the Trade Me site but I can't register without being a NZ resident - which is what I want to be with, perhaps, the help of the Trade Me site. Does anyone know if there's a 'visitor's area' where we can make contact with vendors/landlords?
    Gilly - just let me know the property ID and your email address and I can have a look at the property and forward the details.

Paula

Also if they are in Cambridge I don't mind doing a drive by to check the area out or going to have a quick look at them for you. Just let me know.

What stars you all are!!! Thanks xxx

Default Feel the same

Quote Originally Posted by lockstock View Post
    What stars you all are!!! Thanks xxx
    I am a fairly new immigrant (Jul 06) and love reading this forum. I have found that the help received from the responses is amazing. Though I haven't replied or posted much, just reading the topics and responses helps to answer many of my questions I've had or would have had. I recomend this site to others thinking about coming or are newly here.