Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kit homes?

Default kit homes?

Can anyone point us in the right direction for kit homes in new zealand. we are looking at buying land and putting 1 of these on it. Any useful website would be great

Anybody???

sorry cant help you but what a great idea. I saw some of these kit homes at the ideal home exibition and thought they were great. They were large chalets. Also seemed to be pretty resonable to buy.

Have you tried typing in Kit homes, Prefabricated homes etc for a search. I know for sure there is at least one company in Australia. Also if you type a search for NZ earch engines and use them its more likely to bring up NZ stuff. When I find our yellow pages will have a look for you.

I saw an advert in a magazine recently for "ipad" which are super cool & trendy designer kit beach houses / bachs. They sell for about $100K, probably not quite what you had in mind but might be worth a look to see just what you could get out of a kit. Website: bachkit.co.nz

I might just start saving my pennies for one myself - well I can dream.

Default Kitset Homes

These people build kitset homes (or to any stage) lock up stage is handy. also there are 118 entries in the NZ Yellow pages under kitset homes.
    http://www.initialhomes.co.nz/range/kitset/

I already looked at the yellow pages but I was hoping someone might know a good company and could recommend it.
    Thanks for all the replies you guys

Default Hi

Poppy. We've also looked at Kit houses and a couple of websites I've found are www.tristyle.co.nz www.kitsethouses.co.nz and www.aussiehouses.co.nz

Some of them are absolutely gorgeous and if you can put them up yourself you're laughing all the way to the bank.

Try www.versatilehomes.co.nz well it's something like that.

Default kithomes

hi tara,

the versatile homes url can't be retrieved. domain doesnt exist, so they say.

will check in search engines.

annie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast