Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help understanding blood test results

Quote Originally Posted by nate View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. If your doctor checked the "no abnormal/significant findings" box, the CO won't have any reason to hold you up for the medical check. If you're a worrier and it's keeping you up at night, go get another blood test done and the results will likely be different.
    I actually found that our CO wanted to send my OH's medical off to the assessor for abnormal (out of range) ranges (that our doctor didn't even mention to us and checked 'normal' on the form).
    A retest sorted it out (with normal -in range-results the second time around) but it certainly was annoying.
    I think it depends on the CO (I don't think ours likes us very much at all She certainly alternates between being rude and civil) and how zealous they are.

I know the majority of you are out of the country, but I have hadmy medical sent for assessment... because my cholesterol is up... range is 0-5.00, I hit 5.6 - which apparently isn't actually anything to worry about. Unfortunately I have been told here that ANYTHING out of range will be sent for assessment....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12