Thread: Landscape Gardener???

Default Landscape Gardener???

Has anyone used a good landscape gardener on the North Shore in Auckland? Seen lots mentioned in a roundabout way but no names with recommendation.

Thanks

Alan

Hi Alan,

I had All About Landscapes (www.allaboutlandscapes.co.nz) out to quote for some landscaping last year. Although I felt they 'got' what we were after they were simply too expensive for us to use. We did however have them come and give our garden a 'blitz' clean up and I'm negotiating a rate with them at the moment for another one and then ongoing maintenance. IIRC CarolineandDave have used them for the landscaping they needed done when they built there new home - that was a BIG project!

In the end last year we used Denise Hammond of DHD Landscape Design (www.dhdlandscapedesign.co.nz) and highly recommend her. Her fee for doing the design was significantly lower than All About Landscapes, she isn't afraid of hard work (she physically helped with the initial major clearing of the space) and came back to the site twice to give advice & discuss ideas we'd had as the work had progressed without charging additional fees. I would also recommend the builder she sometimes uses, Denis Brunton.

HTH
    Anneliese

We would thoroughly reccomend All about Landscapes mentioned by Anneliese.

They did our whole project from start to finish and although it was not cheap it was not extortionate either and the workmanship is excellent. see our building thread for photos

Thanks for those suggestions, not sure whether or not they would be interested though as all we really want I guess is the garden levelling, but still worth a shot!