Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online tracking

Default Online tracking

hi all,

Many have mentioned that they can track their immigration status online.. is this possible when you've applied in person and/or for partnership visas?

I could always do with another website to obsessively load again and again

Hey Sophie,

I never got given any kind of tracking number or ref for my partnership visa, which was put in at London office. I was most put out as I too wanted to obsessively check the NZIS website on top of xe and job websites....

Maybe they'll give you something to do so though but it seems on the forum it only ever seems to be talked about in reference to EOI and ITAs. I could well be wrong though as I very frequently am

Wishing you good luck

Hi there

I had the same question, I had a look through the NZI website but couldn't find anything. does anyone know of such thing ?

Cheers

Ehsan

I'm sure i noticed a part on the form that you had to tick if you wished to track it online.
    But i've had no experience of it!

I think you are referring to the part about 'email notifications' which is different from online tracking, but I could be wrong

There is a question on the form that says "Would you like us to email you instructions for registering to check online how your application is progressing?" (B7 on form INZ1000 Nov 2009 version). So it sounds as if it should be possible, doesn't it? Email your COs and ask about it.

I ticked that question on the form which said I wanted details for online tracking but the file officer and then my case officer never gave me anything

I was also wondering about that, but did not find out how to. I made the odd phone call and e-mail to my case officer at periodic intervals. They do seem to be very switched on in the London office.

The way it works for SMC is that you do the EOI online, and that means you need to register an account on the NZIS website. That EOI is automatically linked to the account, and then of course the ITA is also linked when issued (althoguh with a different number). So it's not just a case of having an application number, but also it being linked to an account. However, there isn't a progress bar, mine went from submitted to Approved in 4 working hours so there's not a huge advantage to having tracking, doesn't say when it's being looked at, or have a tick off of each section of the form as each is checked.

hi Sophie,
    i had the same when i submitted my partnership visa through london office in person and I never did get anything to track it seems it may not be for the partnership visa, i ended up just waiting for the email from the CO to say i had been sucessful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast