Thread: Blood test results and Q re: X-ray

Default Blood test results and Q re: X-ray

Medicals back, sealed but I've opened them.

Blood tests back, all good and well within ranges... doc has ticked no significant for both wifey and I. However I did notice the following:

1. for me, my Neut? is 1.7 (normal 2.0-7.5) and its noted on the blood test results that there is slight neutropenia. Obviously not an issue, since no significant findings, but will this cause an issue for no reason?!

2. for my wife, no notes, and again no significant findings, but her Mono? is 0.9 and normal range 0.2-0.8.

Finally, the X-ray certificate that the radiologist signs etc. they haven't intialled the top of the page... is this likely to be an issue?

Nearly ready to send everything off

Thanks in advance.

From our experience I wouldn't worry about the bloods, especially if no significant findings

And welcome to the forum!

Hiya and thanks for welcome and info - as far as I know these results are not of concern, only liver and cholesterol etc.

I've been lurking here for a while, just never got round to posting!

What do u think re: radiologists initials? I think I'll get them sorted out just in case.

Ok, all blood tests in and all ok apart from slightly low neutrophils (1.7 instead of 2.0) although my WBC was on the lower end of things (4.5 with a range 4.0-11.0).

I have a question regarding what was tested though... the clinical biochemistry report has the following data:

Estimated GFR
    Cholestrerol
    Glucose
    Sodium
    Potassium
    Urea
    Creatinine
    Albumin
    Alk Phos
    AST
    Bilirubin

The GGT, total protein is blank - same for my wife. The doctor is on the panel of medical doctors who can do these tests... so I'm assuming they've done all the appropriate tests??!

Also no ALT but we both had Hep C tests becuase we work in a hospital and they were both negative.

Any ideas?

The radiographer who took my X-ray also didn't sign across the photograph.

Guys, I seriously suggest you open your Medicals before sending them off!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rick78 View Post
    The radiographer who took my X-ray also didn't sign across the photograph.

Guys, I seriously suggest you open your Medicals before sending them off!!!
    Was there and issue with getting that signature afterwards? Because I have the signature on the photograph, but the date is missing?