Thread: TSB Bank - highest customer satisfaction ratings

Default TSB Bank - highest customer satisfaction ratings

Hi,

Any TSB bank clients in this forum? Is TSB really that good?

http://www.roymorgan.com/news/press-releases/2010/1189/ provides a summary on The July 2010 Roy Morgan New Zealand Banking Customer Satisfaction Survey

I didn't buy the survey re details so for me it is just unknown. It would be necessary to know especially how 'satisfaction' is defined.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf-nz View Post
    http://www.roymorgan.com/news/press-releases/2010/1189/ provides a summary on The July 2010 Roy Morgan New Zealand Banking Customer Satisfaction Survey

I didn't buy the survey re details so for me it is just unknown. It would be necessary to know especially how 'satisfaction' is defined.
    Thanks for the link. I read that article and it just made me ask, "Really?" That prompted me to start this thread.

After I wrote this, I realised that there is a bank in NZ called TSB and it has nothing to do with the one in the UK, sorry to mislead you

I have been a LLoyds TSB customer for over 40 years, not sure when LLoyds Bank merged with the TSB but it was quite a few years ago, I have no feelings about them either way, but they only seemed to be interested in us as customers when we had a tidy sum of money deposited into our account, calling and sending us letters advising us how to invest our money. We knew what we were going to do with our money and didn't think it was any of their business. All banks seem to be about the same in my opinion
    Last edited by fibifooz; 18th June 2011 at 02:43 AM.

The Taranaki Savings Bank is relatively small compared with the other banks in NZ and therefore tries to give better service, it only has one branch in Auckland for instance in Newmarket, I dont know about other centres.
    Gran

There's one in Palmerston north