Thread: Other documents not mentioned in ITA??

Default Other documents not mentioned in ITA??

Hi

The email one receives as ITA, contains "Personalised documents" which mentions all documents to be submitted with immigration application.

In my case, NZIS has additionally asked to keep current and ex-job offer letters, and I should submit them when CO requires. Should I submit these offer letters with my application??

Would appreciate if members can share what other documents were required by their CO (or a CO generally requires)? If there is a URL that enlists all such documents, kindly tell me?

Regards

Hi there..
    As you CO has specifically asked for offer letters...do provide them without fail (otherwise you may just lose time and money for posting supporting documents), don't forget payslips, experience letters or any letter that states your job responsibilities. These are some of the things immigration has asked & people have posted in earlier responses. Hope that helps

Thanks for reply

My salary is directly credited in my bank account, we are not issued payslips.

Now what should I do??

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Khalid View Post
    Thanks for reply

My salary is directly credited in my bank account, we are not issued payslips.

Now what should I do??

Regards
    Do you have electronic payslips that you can view and print? Or, maybe you can print details of your direct deposits from your bank?

AII I have in that respect is my bank statement and offer letter

Regards

So, I would include as many bank statements as I could and the offer letters. Then I would add information into the cover letter about why you don't have payslips included and what the deposit entry looks like on the bank statements. The more you can provide and explain in your application the better (at least that was my theory but as I haven't been assigned a case officer yet I can't say how successful it will be)

I think its better to take a salary certificate from the employer

just an advice

Hey AceKhalid, I think (mostly) its mandatory for companies to keep hard copy or soft copy of payslips as these records are required for Tax assessment (auditing & other purpose), we are still in a age where things are not 100% automated so do try to ring your company HR and ask for details. The more evidence you provide to INZ..... the better (and less chances for any reiteration)