Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wooden/MDF Items?

And following on from this, I'd be wanting to try and sell some of the crafty bits at craft markets - would I be allowed to bring in bits to make and sell?

If you have things in your belongings that are for your hobby, and meet the requirements mentioned before for not being a biohazard, they'll be fine. It's probably not the best idea to confuse anything by mentioning your intentions/hopes for the end products of said hobby just at that moment.

Thanks Our house is going to have a lot of wooden decorations in it

Great! And don't forget your garden, and your fence-posts, and your decking...

We have twice brought in Wicker baskets, furniture etc fine, tents and garden furniture and tools the only things I did not try was a lawn mower and BBQ.
    Wicker is rare and expensive here, bring all your wood furniture again decent stuff is very expensive to replace

It's frightening to think what it would have cost us if we'd listened to our movers and left everything remotely questionable behind. So glad people here gave me the right information way back when.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12