I have joined this group recently and found very useful information in this.
I am planning to apply EOI shortly, but I have certain question and concerns regarding my points,
Below giving details of my points which I am claiming
Work experience: - 8+ Years(Total Exp - 13 years) : 25 points
Additional bonus points for work experience in an area of absolute skills shortage: 15 points
Qualifications: 50 points
Qualification in an area of absolute skill shortage - 10 points
Partner qualifications recognized level 7 + qualification - 20 points
Age: 25 points
Total points - 145 points
I am having concerns regarding my bonus points in area of absolute skill shortage and qualification in an area of absolute skill shortage
I have done simple BSc first and then MCA from university, which is not currently in the exempted list, but in 2010 it was there in list.
As I have read in forum, that to get bonus points for qualification and work experience in area of skill shortage, your qualification should match with your work experience,
and your qualification will be exactly at the level [Bachelor degree (Level 7) in computer science ],
So, my queries are -
1) If i go for PAR for my MCA degree, then I would be getting level 7 or 8(not sure), If I get level 8 for my MCA in PAR - will it fulfill for bonus points in absolute skill shortage.
2) If I go for PAR for my BSc degree, and will get level 7, then will it fulfill the requirement of bonus points in absolute skill shortage, as this is not degree in computer and does not exactly match with my
profession of ICT Project Manager or ICT software engineer.
3) I have worked in UK and USA based MNC for around 8+ years, do my work experience will qualify for points, as this is in the comparable job market.
4) From 2001 to 2005, I have worked in India based IT company, but that company has shut down in 2005, And currently I don't have any documents related to that company except Appointment letter and Experience certificate. I am not claiming points for this experience in EOI.
Do I need to show this experience in EOI as well, if Yes, then what documents exactly I need to submit for this if I get a ITA.?
5) As given in - SM3.10 Submission of Expressions of Interest to the Pool, the condition for selecting application from pool.
d - has claimed points for either recognized qualifications (see SM14) or work experience (see SM11); and
Can I claim points for both recognized qualification and work experience both in EOI.
Thanks in advance.