Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brothel/sex business

Strange thread..nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by kramvi View Post
    If one has PR it doesn't automatically mean that one has unrestricted travel. One has to fulfill certain conditions to get that. Besides I have just used the word I hypothetically.
    You are wrong. I have PR and we have unrestricted travel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagabel View Post
    You are wrong. I have PR and we have unrestricted travel.
    If you have PR, you must've completed the residency requirements first like staying a total of at least 184 days a year for the first two years.

That's what Hagabel told you. Someone who is still completing those residency requirements has RESIDENCE. It's only after they've done all that that they can get PR, at which point they haven't any further restrictions on where they live, when they travel, etc.. Like you said before, you used the wrong words, but then you're arguing back at people who are using the right ones.

Quote Originally Posted by kramvi View Post
    If you have PR, you must've completed the residency requirements first like staying a total of at least 184 days a year for the first two years.
    I KNOW THAT. I had residence for 2 years and now have Permanent residence with NO TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS.

A silly little argument especially since when the answer is so clear and uncomplicated. Kramvi, your biggest problem isn't your residency status but rather your ability in getting a permit from the council to operate a brothel and the opposition you will face in setting up such a business. Not everyone is going to be happy with your business - especially if you plan to set up near a residential suburb. Unless of course you are planning to go in this individually.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12