Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Applied for nz resident visa on 1 year essential skill visa expiring soon..

Today received a request of Medical Certificate (only for partner's CBC/FBC) after 10 months of my application and suggest that they send the certificate to Immigration Medical Assessor and it will take several weeks.
    CO said:
    Our assessment of your application
    We have completed a first assessment of your application and need more information before we can proceed further.
    I am little confuse are they going to re evaluate entire application or just a medical.. Does it sounds positive outcome?
    Please share your knowledge... cheers

I don't think it yet sounds like an outcome. The way I read that comment, they're meaning they have now looked through everything you sent, and found some places where they haven't quite got enough information to tick the necessary boxes on their list. As they haven't yet asked you for any further information, this may mean that they are contacting third parties for verifications.

Below are the exact words which i have received.. i am bit lost from "once we received....", Is he going to send Medical report and chest x-rays from their database which they already have or i have to provide those as well...

Our assessment of your application
    We have completed a first assessment of your application and need more information before we can proceed
    further.
    Please send the following medical tests for XXXXXXX:
    .Complete Blood Count/FBC
    Send the requested information by 10 April 2015
    Once we received the test results the Medical Certificate and Chest X-ray Certificate will be transferred to an
    Immigration Medical Assessor for further assessment against immigration instructions.
    Last edited by skmomin; 28th March 2015 at 12:55 AM.

He will send what he has already got - you don't have to provide it again.

hey guys.. today my online status shows my resident visa approved.......

Congratulations

Congratulations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12