Thread: Baby care in NZ

Default Baby care in NZ

Dears,

How are you managing kids if you have to attend for interviews and busy for searching job , afterwards being working you cannot sit with kids most of the day time anymore..
    Babysitting is very expensive service, is there other options?

Thanks,
    BR,
    Sevara

There are several forum threads here that refer to the matter of child care - using the Search may bring up some more.
    https://www.google.co.uk/#q=site:enz.org+child+care

thanks a lot for very useful links! found answers for most of my questions

BR,
    Sevara

I am based in Hastings and my 1 year old baby is going to the home care which is organized by PORSE. they charged me 5 dollars per hour.time is flexible according to my convenience. most important every staff allowed to take care up to 5 kids at their homes which means my kid is getting proper attention and care there. if you are resident you will get the subsidy on that. if you want you can try to your area to the porse organisation.

Quote Originally Posted by khullar roselyn View Post
    I am based in Hastings and my 1 year old baby is going to the home care which is organized by PORSE. they charged me 5 dollars per hour.time is flexible according to my convenience. most important every staff allowed to take care up to 5 kids at their homes which means my kid is getting proper attention and care there. if you are resident you will get the subsidy on that. if you want you can try to your area to the porse organisation.
    Thank you for idea with PORSE, very nice option.