Thread: House wanted in Karori to rent from Christmas 2016

Default House wanted in Karori to rent from Christmas 2016

Hi,

I need to find a house to rent (ideally with a garden) in Karori in December 2016/January 2017. I'm trying this forum in the hope that someone may have an affordable option. Karori rental prices are pretty prohibitive on a single wage. I'm a professional (ex-UK) working mum with two lovely children, one at KNS and one at WC. I work full time in the CBD.

Initially I need somewhere for 6 months - but will probably need to rent for 2 years, depending on how things go. Could take a short let and then look for somewhere else. I need 3 bedrooms but larger is no problem if it's within budget.

Happy to consider creative options, (eg house sitting for people who may be going overseas for a spell), would definitely prefer unfurnished, but willing to look at furnished. I don't have a huge amount of time to sort this out - so at this stage I am willing to consider different possibilities

Suzie

Have you looked at Makara and Northland

I have a son at KNS too and dd is at WGC

I sold my house last month unfortunately...I think you need to put 5 posts else people cannot private message you....JM is the expert on this