Thread: Date of birth issues-seeking urgent help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Date of birth issues-seeking urgent help

Hi
    I applied 2016 for skill migration category along with wife, son and daughter, albeit it was not successful.
    Later on, i changed my son and daughter's names and dates of birth to reflect some valid circumstances.
    Now I have again applied for the straight-to-residence visa under green list Tier 1 with an updated passport and a new date of birth for my son and daughter.
    Now the fact is , based on the 2016 application history, INZ is asking about changes of name, DOB and also asking to share a previous passport that was lost long ago.i completely forgot about the 2016 application during the submission of the new application. After 2016, i didn't use that old passport anymore for them.

anyone pls help me about that if anybody faced same scenario.

Hello.

I haven't heard of anyone else on the forum with a situation like you are describing.

You say that you changed your son's and daughter's names, and dates of birth. This is most unusual. I think it's very normal in those circumstances that INZ need to know just why you did this, and how you got the new documentation. Part of the 'character' requirement for any NZ visa is to be completely truthful with INZ, and any time they realize an applicant has avoided telling them everything, it's likely to be considered fraud. So you will have to reply in a completely open and honest way, and give them all the help that you can.