Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home-based Business opportunity

Thumbs up Home-based Business opportunity

Hi all

I have a very interesting and fast moving business opportunity ......[edited... no business promotion please]

cheers

gloriande
    Last edited by JCM; 13th November 2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: no business promotion please

I'm sorry but I dont like things like this finding there way onto the forum.

Not without more information and even then I still dont think that this should be allowed. IMHO.

I agree, if its a legit biz opportunity, please include some more details for forum users to assess before they reply to you.

Quote Originally Posted by CityBlue View Post
    I'm sorry but I dont like things like this finding there way onto the forum.

Not without more information and even then I still dont think that this should be allowed. IMHO.
    Sorry , the reason why I did not put more info is that I did not want to use the forum to do my own free ad.

In my opinion an additional revenue don't do any harm & it can for some people be considered as a primary source of revenue so this might help some people .

Should it be allowed or not is a question of opinion as you said.

cheers

gloriande

Quote Originally Posted by Glo & Gil View Post
    Sorry , the reason why I did not put more info is that I did not want to use the forum to do my own free ad.

In my opinion an additional revenue don't do any harm & it can for some people be considered as a primary source of revenue so this might help some people .

Should it be allowed or not is a question of opinion as you said.

cheers

gloriande
    Gloriande,

You wont be the first or the last to advertise for free on here. Only last week there was an ad for a new motor garage on the north shore of auckland with details and phone numbers etc.

I think the reason I didnt like the look of your post was the lack of info and because of the internet scams and emails from "forgotten foreign bank accounts" etc

Anyway I like the way that we can express our opinions and keep things civil

Oh, no worry, I do not have a late uncle who left me a few $ $$$ in a foreign bank or should I say unfortunately
    Last edited by JCM; 13th November 2007 at 07:54 PM. Reason: no business promotion please

Well I duly had a look at the website as I beleive that you can obviously form a better opinion on things if you have more information at hand.

Having looked at the website IMHO it is not for me.

It reminds me of a pyramid scam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme).

Why not have a look and make your own mind up.

Is this pyramid scamming? Good luck and please let us know how much you earn....

I don't like this on the forum and think it's entirely different from advertising a friendly garage (or any other business) that you have used and can recommend.

only my opinion... but just looking at the description on here theres no product, recruiting others for subscription..i'd say it has pyramid scam written all over it!

Quote Originally Posted by CityBlue View Post
    Well I duly had a look at the website as I beleive that you can obviously form a better opinion on things if you have more information at hand.

Having looked at the website IMHO it is not for me.

It reminds me of a pyramid scam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme).

Why not have a look and make your own mind up.
    CityBlue, you are so polite. Sorry to be blunt, but had a look at the website.....what a load of b*****ks. It is full of pictures of happy, rich families on sunny beaches. It tries to get people to spend money for 'Power Living and Life Enrichment System'

Here is the 'Mission Statement':

The mission
    The mission is to offer to all its associates a growth path , a preferential gateway to high-level information and to provide them tools for the entering the global market. Our Mission is duly supported by training programs conducted by professional trainers of international repute.We offer courses for personal and professional growth through internet, video training and host of other live trainings.

The thought vision
    dream is to transform a large number of people in the world into professionals, who want to be rich and have a dream of healthy life. Any one can achieve this irrespective of ones current position , age, origin, colour and cultural background . offers this great opportunity to all who desire excel by participating in this project and undertake an exciting path to becoming formation's trainers.

Gloriande, IMHO you would be better taking your time and money elsewhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast