Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Visa partnership Timeline

Actually I was so excited an I made a mistake

I applied on 31st JANUARY 2020 (not December)
    Requested further documents on the 9th of March 2020
    CO assigned 27th July 2020
    Requested further informations on the 30th of July 2020 (more info on genuine and stable relationship, clarification of previous wedding status, and clarification of timeline)
    Hopefully I will submit all the clarifications\proof in the next couple of days and then waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupo1900 View Post

Requested further informations on the 30th of July 2020 (more info on genuine and stable relationship, clarification of previous wedding status, and clarification of timeline)
    Hopefully I will submit all the clarifications\proof in the next couple of days and then waiting.
    Hi Lupo. Did you apply ONLINE or PAPER-BASED? I applied for my residence visa partnership on 15 Nov 2019 until now no CO yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim1602 View Post
    Just an update:
    I applied on 29th November 2019
    CO assigned 29th June 2020
    Requested further Medical information 6 July 2020
    Medical Submitted 22 July 2020
    CO requested latest evidence (today) 28 July 2020 for May 2020 - July 2020 submitting this tomorrow.
    Hello. Did you apply ONLINE or PAPER-BASED? I applied for my residence visa partnership on 15 Nov 2019 until now no CO yet.

Hi I'm just wondering how you knew your CO was assigned? The first time you were requested further documents was it asking for further relationship evidence or something else?

We also got an email requesting more relationship evidence and up till now I thought for sure we were assigned an officer but now I'm starting to doubt that. Did the CO introduce themselves the second time?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Kelerei View Post
    You may want to look into the Partner of a New Zealander Work Visa instead, as this is designed exactly for your situation. Working Holiday Schemes are designed for those whose primary intention is to holiday (WI2.1.1), so it's plausible that your application for a further Work Visa under a working holiday scheme may be declined due to not meeting the "bona-fide" requirement (E5).

Additionally, there's only two working holiday schemes that allow extensions in the first place: the Canada Working Holiday Scheme (WI2.20(e)) and the United Kingdom Working Holiday Scheme (WI2.160(f)).
    First time replying to a post so I hope i did this correct.

I totally agree with you and we looked at the workpartner visa but covid 19 destroyed our plans and I had no idea what to do.
    We were meant to be heading to Poland in June. And if my visa wasn't approved by then I was going to wait for it in Europe. I was hoping we would be able to go in June.
    When I realised we won't go, I called the immigration and asked what to as I didn't really want to go on interm visa because I got a job.

They told me to extend my working holiday visa. And said that it's a different department who looks after the extensions.

I have a UK passport that's why the extension was possible.

Now I'm even more stressed 😰 but hopefully I will hear something soon 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by gcapd View Post
    Hello. Did you apply ONLINE or PAPER-BASED? I applied for my residence visa partnership on 15 Nov 2019 until now no CO yet.

Hi, I've applied ONLINE.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelife95 View Post
    Hi I'm just wondering how you knew your CO was assigned? The first time you were requested further documents was it asking for further relationship evidence or something else?

We also got an email requesting more relationship evidence and up till now I thought for sure we were assigned an officer but now I'm starting to doubt that. Did the CO introduce themselves the second time?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

So I call INZ once a week to know the status of my application, last Monday they told me was allocated to a CO and after 2 days He contacted me.

The first email I received before the CO was assigned it was for a missing document on the application.

He just introduce himself and ask for few more proof of our relashionship in a specific period of time.

Today I will probably submit all the documents and then.......fingers crossed

CO assigned 27th July 2020.
    You give me a lot of hope that I'm not too far behind!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurence1991 View Post
    You give me a lot of hope that I'm not too far behind!

I think you are in a good positions,

Make a quick call every week to INZ to know if a CO is allocated, when they confirm the allocation he will contact you very soon.

just want to share my timeline

October 3, 2019- applied for resident visa partner of a new zealander
    June 5, 2020 - Received email from CO asking for latest joint account details and statements. Also asked why I went outside NZ for 2 weeks without my partner.
    June 7, 2020 - Uploaded documents and explanation.
    July 10, 2020 - CO called me to check if we uploaded the police certificate of my partner. Co also called landlord and friends to verify letters. CO just asked them if they know me and my partner.
    July 20, 2020 - Status Changed to Approved
    July 21, 2020 - Received the E-visa
    Last edited by parenghilton; 1st August 2020 at 11:45 AM.

Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7475767778 ... LastLast