Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1284

Thread: Processing of SMC applications

So I've been reading the official information requests to MBIE on fyi.org.nz (https://fyi.org.nz/body/mbie) and came across the following, where someone asked for official numbers of SMC and RFW applications in the onshore queue. Official correspondence: https://fyi.org.nz/request/14368/res...%20Dhillon.pdf

What surprised me is the number of SMC applications in the queue dates back to 2019, while the RFW dates back to only December 2020. INZ have mentioned that there are no separate queues, but SMC and RFW are now processed from one queue, based on priority or non-priority. See tables below:

Are the RFW categories processed first, even though they are not priority? Why does it only date back to Dec 2020 in the queue? Unless the data is wrong, or interpreted incorrectly on my part. They do say 'awaiting decisions' so maybe this means those that are being processed currently.

1. SMC applications in queue

SMC.jpg

2. RFW applications in queue

RFW.jpg

I thought EOIs were closed - how are applications still being lodged?

If ITAs are for three months, shouldn’t there not be any more new applications after June last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Nether111 View Post
    If ITAs are for three months, shouldn’t there not be any more new applications after June last year?
    ITAs are normally valid for four months, but an extension due to COVID-19 was granted: where the ITA was dated between 1 November 2019 and 15 April 2020, up to 10 months was allowed before making the application (INZ anticipated that these applicants would encounter delays in obtaining the requisite evidence due to COVID-19). Therefore, someone with an ITA dated 15 April 2020 had until 15 February 2021 to make their application. See SM3.1.
    Last edited by Kelerei; 26th March 2021 at 07:06 AM.

If you look at the response carefully they have asked for WTR Visa, not the residence after completing the 24 Months, so the numbers are a representation of just a work visa, not the residence visa that's why queue in Aug 2020 and numbers so low.

Hello guys, I applied for an SMC residence visa in 2019 (non-priority). My condition has changed now as my salary has increased. What's the procedure to change from non-priority to priority? It would be great if someone could help. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bull122 View Post
    Hello guys, I applied for an SMC residence visa in 2019 (non-priority). My condition has changed now as my salary has increased. What's the procedure to change from non-priority to priority? It would be great if someone could help. Thanks in advance.
    drop an email to EmploymentVisaEscalations@mbie.govt.nz explaining the salary increase and they are most likely to ask for a salary slip confirming that and a letter of Salary increase, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by satty02 View Post
    drop an email to EmploymentVisaEscalations@mbie.govt.nz explaining the salary increase and they are most likely to ask for a salary slip confirming that and a letter of Salary increase, good luck
    Thanks brother, will do that, but my pay has just been increased and I have a monthly payment, so I can't provide them my payslip

My RFW Talent Accredited Employer Residence Visa was approved and I became a NZ resident on 3 May 2021!

Quote Originally Posted by bull122 View Post
    Thanks brother, will do that, but my pay has just been increased and I have a monthly payment, so I can't provide them my payslip
    mention that in your email if they accept it, it's all good and there is nothing to loose but make sure you attach something as proof in your email and it should be fine

Page 122 of 129 FirstFirst ... 120121122123124 ... LastLast