Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parent Grandparent visitor Visa

Default Parent Grandparent visitor Visa

Hi

Has anyone applied for a parent / grandparent visitor visa ( not a general visitor visa for parents )recently ?
    If so can you provide a timeline

I applied for a visa online on
    3/08/2022. It’s under assessment . I called immigration today and they said they have not even assigned a case officer yet they are unable to say when they might assign a case officer .
    Has anyone else been on the same boat as me ?

Quote Originally Posted by ljt View Post
    Hi

Has anyone applied for a parent / grandparent visitor visa ( not a general visitor visa for parents )recently ?

3/08/2022. It’s under assessment . I called immigration today and they said they have not even assigned a case officer yet they are unable to say when they might assign a case officer .
    I applied for my mum on the 05/09/22 for my mum , received a letter asking for medicals last week . Medicals done & submitted same week . Watching out for any update.

Quote Originally Posted by onyiking View Post
    I applied for my mum on the 05/09/22 for my mum , received a letter asking for medicals last week . Medicals done & submitted same week . Watching out for any update.
    Hi

Thanks for the update . I submitted my moms medicals 1st week of September and we still don’t have any information as to what’s happening with the visa application .

Hi

I applied on 04/08/2022 and still under assessment..

Quote Originally Posted by grayshen View Post
    I applied on 04/08/2022 and still under assessment..
    So is mine . Still under assessment . When did you submit your medicals ? I don’t really know anyone who actually got it approved yet . Not sure how long to wait .

So is mine . Still under assessment . When did you submit your medicals ? I don’t really know anyone who actually got it approved yet . Not sure how long to wait .
    No I was not asked to submit the medicals yet...

No I was not asked to submit the medicals yet...
    Did you apply for a general visitor visa or parent/ grandparent visitor visa ?

Did you apply for a general visitor visa or parent/ grandparent visitor visa ?
    I applied for a parent/ grandparent visitor visa
    I was told that CO would contact you and send you a code then you can have your medical check, however nothing happened so far

I applied for a parent/ grandparent visitor visa
    I was told that CO would contact you and send you a code then you can have your medical check, however nothing happened so far
    Thats true.I received a letter from immigration NZ one month into my application with a Health Reference Number and request for x-ray and full general medical which I needed to submit to the panel physicians.

Thats true.I received a letter from immigration NZ one month into my application with a Health Reference Number and request for x-ray and full general medical which I needed to submit to the panel physicians.
    Was your status already "Under Assessment" before you submit the medical check result? Or after?
    I think they just forgot my application

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast