Thread: Are you coming to Christchurch?

Lightbulb Are you coming to Christchurch?

Are you moving to Christchurch? coming over for a reccie trip or have family coming to stay and have no where to put them up?

We have a one Bedroomed fully contained flat on the Huntsbury Hill Cashmere available for long or short term rent, check out some pics at http://molden.5u.com/

PM me if you would like more details

Joanne

Flat is now booked up till April. If wanting somewhere to stay on arriving in Chch after 12th April PM me for more details.

Joanne

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne100 View Post
    Flat is now booked up till April. If wanting somewhere to stay on arriving in Chch after 12th April PM me for more details.

Joanne
    Lol I just PM'd you but hadn't noticed the booked out dates = boooooo! Just ignore me

lol Helen ive just answered ur email before looking on here. Thanks for ur inquiry anyway.
    Joanne

Hi Everyone, Its been a very rough few weeks here in Chch as im sure u all know hope everyone is well and i hope it hasnt spoilt anyones plans in coming over to Chch.

After leaving our house for a couple of weeks we are now back in and have a structurally safe house, as u know we rent our flat out for people coming over to chch, but if there is anyone in chch right now in need of a place to stay it is here for u, pls contact me, and for the following months ahead pls contact me if you want a base to rent while u get yourself sorted in chch.

So happy to read your post, Joanne!
    We had been about to contact you to enquire. Just wish we could say book us in!
    We will certainly be back in the future and would highly recommend your place to anyone needing accommodation either immediately or in the future.
    Hope everything continues to go well for you all.