Thread: Box of NZ plugs, adapters, cordless phones etc

Default Box of NZ plugs, adapters, cordless phones etc

Hi all

We returned from NZ in a rush as our house sold much more quickly than we had expected, and so brought back all our NZ plugs, adapters,timers, pair of NZ cordless phones (different system from UK so don't work here and vice versa). They are all very good quality, from electrical suppliers, as supermarket stuff was rubbish.

Anyone interested in these, make me an offer! I can list all items or send photo if required. I live in north Yorkshire. You can contact me at parmalilac at yahoo dot com

Cheers all!

Quote Originally Posted by bucoleon77 View Post
    pair of NZ cordless phones (different system from UK so don't work here and vice versa)....
    Not sure who told you this but landline phones from UK will work in NZ and vice versa (they even have the same connectors).

The only 'problem' is that officially they must have a 'telepermit' in NZ (in UK they have a different certification).

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    Not sure who told you this but landline phones from UK will work in NZ and vice versa (they even have the same connectors).

The only 'problem' is that officially they must have a 'telepermit' in NZ (in UK they have a different certification).

Ian

Yep, we are still using our old BT phones!

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post

Ian

When I went back to my parents last year friends of ours had given us a cordless answering phone in NZ with 2 phones which we did not want so I took it to my parents as they needed a new one and the only thing i had to change was the plug. It worked perfectly and still does