Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Telephone interview tomorrow night!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijo View Post
    Never mind, good practise for you. Im sure theres something better waiting for you. Huge luck for the next one. ;O)
    Ta

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoul View Post
    Didn't get the Thames position...apparently they wanted more post-grad experience.
    Hmmm, well they knew how much post-grad experience I had before interviewing me. Have asked for more structured feedback.......
    Keep plugging away MS. There is a job with your name on it out there. The bigger centres will probably have more to offer, and when Mrs Sky has been searching there appear to be more MH opportunities than General Adult.

You will be able to take the experience gained from the phone interview through to the next one and it will make a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatcher View Post
    Keep plugging away MS. There is a job with your name on it out there. The bigger centres will probably have more to offer, and when Mrs Sky has been searching there appear to be more MH opportunities than General Adult.

You will be able to take the experience gained from the phone interview through to the next one and it will make a big difference.
    Thanks SW, appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that. When a door shuts in your face, somewhere there's a window open.

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Sorry to hear that. When a door shuts in your face, somewhere there's a window open.
    Cheers, hope I don't have to burgle my way in lol

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSoul View Post
    Cheers, hope I don't have to burgle my way in lol
    I see your on the ball with your current affairs MS, LOLOL. Keep your chin up!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123