Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medical waiver granted!!!!!

Talking

Congratulations to you all - now your parents can begin their new life with you in New Zealand.

We are trying to sell our house and then we will be over there too!!

Not sent our passports back yet to get the residency visas stuck in as wanted to gain an extra 6 months with the house sale!! Have your parents got a house to sell?

Well done - once again - all the documentation, stress and paperwork have now come to fruition.

Quote Originally Posted by JanetVin View Post

hope that helps
    Janet

Thanks Janet, yes it does help!

Congrats again,
    Anneliese

Quote Originally Posted by Trendynana View Post
    Congratulations to you all - now your parents can begin their new life with you in New Zealand.

We are trying to sell our house and then we will be over there too!!

Not sent our passports back yet to get the residency visas stuck in as wanted to gain an extra 6 months with the house sale!! Have your parents got a house to sell?

Well done - once again - all the documentation, stress and paperwork have now come to fruition.
    Hi Trendynana
    yes the long process is over - thank goodness!!!

yes my parents have a house to sell but are coming over whether or not it is sold .....They are not going to buy a house over here , they are going to live with us for a while and then rent ... We live on Waiheke and house prices are astronomical here - they will get a better rental than what they could buy and are not going to skimp on the rental payments...... so they should end up with a nice place and there is always room for them with us if they end up in between rental leases........ They've lived in the same house in S Wales for 33 years so I think they are looking to declutter, try out different styles of houses and just generally relax , not worry about maintaining their house!!!!

Its different for everyone I know......

Cannot wait for them to come over - it'll be tough for them to leave the Uk but hopefully we can make it a great move for them!!!!
    they are hoping to be here for Christmas..... as soon as they get their passports they are booking their flights!!!

Thanks for all your help and support Trendynana !!! Its been a bit of a mission hasn't it?
    Janet

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Congrats!!

Hi Janet

Congrats!!

May I know what documents you provided to get the medical wavier?
    and what was the medical condition?

Thanks
    Sam

Quote Originally Posted by samster View Post
    Hi Janet

Congrats!!

May I know what documents you provided to get the medical wavier?
    and what was the medical condition?

Thanks
    Sam
    Hi Sam
    My father had a exoskeletal chrondosarcoma which is basically a cancerous tumour in his leg which had to be removed along with most of his quadricep muscle.

This was the post I did on what we had to do to convince NZIS that our family was a significant contribution to NZ. Hope it helps - go up when you click on the link - I linked to the wrong post but the right thread!!!!

http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread....Vin#post370408

Thanks
    Janet

Hi JenetVin,

Great work.

I am also applying for my father's medical waiver. And we think we may have a strong case.

However, we are not sure on

1. How to determine the degree to which applicant's condition will impose significant costs

2. What will make the contribution signioficant?

Your guiance on above will be appreciated.

JanetVin has not been on the forum since November, 2011. Once you have made five posts on any thread, you could try PMing, which may possibly get that person's attention - they are unlikely to see your question on an ordinary thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12