Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Immigration medical with grading b

Default Immigration medical with grading b

Hi i am new into this forum and seeking some advice.
    I had my medical done for job search visa in Nov,28 2016. I found out that my results were abnormal. Here are the abnormalities.
    HBA1C-42
    RBC-6.42
    MCV AND MCH on lower side.
    Another problem i encountered was having high BP . I had no idea on having high BP.
    I havent submitted my application for job search visa as my current visa expires on 31st March 2017.
    I have started doing exercises and changed my diet, my BP is under control and even HBA1C has gone down. However Full Blood Count is not in normal range.
    I want to know that since any medical is valid for 3 months. Can i go for new medical and submitted my application on basis of new medical as most of the issues have been resolved. I dont want to submit my application on old one as i fear i have got so many problem highlighted by doctor.
    Should i wait for old medical to expire and then go get a new medical for job search visa or can i get a new one and submit my application on new one.
    Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Gagan

Glad to hear that you have worked so hard to take care of your health. I know this is not answering your specific question, but maybe it can help you to improve your health even further. Here is a link to a nice website with regards to blood tests and this link is about the Complete Blood Count specifically. If you scroll down in the link you will find columns that describe the components of the CBC and in the columns you will find reference ranges as well as possible causes of higher or lower readings than the reference ranges.

https://labtestsonline.org/understan...s/cbc/tab/test
    Last edited by Eco; 3rd February 2017 at 07:28 AM.

It probabaly over to you whether you complete a new medical, or whether you provide updated test results and have them uploaded to the current medical.
    Whichever medical you chose to use, is the e medical number you should quote when you lodge your application.
    You don't have to wait till the old medical has expired to do this.

Thanks for the reply. Yes i have seen that previously. My ferritin is low which makes me falling for iron deficiency anaemia . I have already started taking supplements, but it takes a while to get ferritin to normal value. I appreciate your reply though.

Thanks very much for your advice. My question is if i go for new medical. will immigration be asking me why i have done my new medical, although i have my current medical not expired.
    Thanks in advance

I think INZ will only be interested in the latest medical (information) that is provided.

Thank you very much for the valuable response.

Don't worry @sunny_singh3015, this is what my SO has done. His first medical had B grading just because of elevated BP but no other numbers out of range. Immigration affiliated clinic was very very unforgiving with the grading and had questionable practices (they didn't ask us to rest before the second BP reading). We also suspected that their BP machine was broken (I had elevated BP there as well which dragged my application to 4+ months).

We didn't want to risk having his medical referred to the HAT (health assessment team) because he's our primary applicant so we decided to have another go at another clinic + crash diet (green tea every day, fruit+veggie diet) the following week.

The next medical had A grading.
    Last edited by allune; 3rd February 2017 at 04:30 PM.

thanks for sharing.
    So what you are saying that, you went for another medical next week and submitted the application on new one?. Did immigration not ask about the previous medical?

Quote Originally Posted by allune View Post
    Don't worry @sunny_singh3015, this is what my SO has done. His first medical had B grading just because of elevated BP but no other numbers out of range. Immigration affiliated clinic was very very unforgiving with the grading and had questionable practices (they didn't ask us to rest before the second BP reading). We also suspected that their BP machine was broken (I had elevated BP there as well which dragged my application to 4+ months).

We didn't want to risk having his medical referred to the HAT (health assessment team) because he's our primary applicant so we decided to have another go at another clinic + crash diet (green tea every day, fruit+veggie diet) the following week.

The next medical had A grading.
    Thanks for sharing.
    So what you are saying that, you went for another medical next week and submitted the application on new one?. Did immigration not ask about the previous medical?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast