Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: IQA not done, ITA deadline soon

Quote Originally Posted by laxgr View Post
    Hi nitsam,

ITA submission deadline Oct 17, 2015 this essentially means keep a 10-day buffer (courier, lodging etc) and call it Oct 7, 2015 just in case, so I've 5 more weeks at this point.

36 days done IQA still waiting on Allocation. When I called NZQA last week, they seemed to ask me to wait out an additional week or 2 due to excess load; I also felt they gave me an impression that they did not want to be disturbed, although they were courteous.

IQA file setup: 13th July 2015
    Allocation in progress: From 14th July 2015
    ITA deadline: Oct 17, 2015

Regards,
    laxgr
    Hi
    You are in red zone after 17th sep if you not received IQA on or before said date. Sure they are working on your qualification assessment, as per my experienced,because I received my spouse IQA on 17th july, but on letter date was 3rd july.

Hi nitsam,

Are you saying they courier few/many days after all tasks are completed? That's scary

Regards,
    laxgr

After calling NZQA once and sending 3-4 emails over the past month, they responded to my /my partner's latest email stating that they are experiencing huge volumes and so delays in Allocation. They asked for INZ email to be sent to them that states the 4-month deadline ie., Oct 17, 2015.

I / my partner emailed NZQA with the ITA letter in pdf format- we are now hoping that NZQA will understand and expedite our case. After 2-3 days, if the case still doesn't move still, I'll email INZ mentioning the IQA delay and request for an extension or ask them if it is fine to send in my application without the IQA result. The latter is a tough call because if I don't get the LTSSL points etc per my point claim, I drop to 135.

This is the email I and my partner received from NZQA few minutes back.

Thank you for your email. Please feel free to email us end September if no progress has been made as your deadline is not this month.

Yours sincerely Business Support

I requested them again over email to keep in mind the buffer for courier time from NZQA to me and then from my side to INZ but I'm losing hope.

I'll write to INZ as I said earlier. But does anyone have a clue what are the timelines once IQA reaches last stage for me to receive the documents and then from my side to have INZ receive all documents and acknowledge as 'Lodged'?

Any helpful information on this will be much appreciated

Regards,
    laxgr

This is the email I and my partner received from NZQA few minutes back.

Thank you for your email. Please feel free to email us end September if no progress has been made as your deadline is not this month.

Yours sincerely Business Support

I requested them again over email to keep in mind the buffer for courier time from NZQA to me and then from my side to INZ but I'm losing hope.

I'll write to INZ as I said earlier. But does anyone have a clue what are the timelines once IQA reaches last stage for me to receive the documents and then from my side to have INZ receive all documents and acknowledge as 'Lodged'?

Any helpful information on this will be much appreciated

Regards,
    laxgr
    I can't understand why are you panic so much? They have clear cut mentioned if you not get IQA in this month end i.e three weeks you have to email them, it means they will complete with in this month. For DHL courier it takes hardly five days from Wellington to India and For India to London it will takes four days. You required only 10 days for courier part. For online up dates NZQA only take two days and when IQA courier they will intimate you by airway bill number on email.I think constant email to INZ or NQA it will go wrong massage for this matter.

You will surely receive your IQA letter end of this month. You dont need to bother NZQA so much that they get annoyed. If you still do not hear by end of this month, you can call them / email.
    It will not take more than 2.5 months to get IQA.
    IQA may delay in case if your university has delays in responding to NZQA's enquiries.

My IQA took exactly 42 workin days.
    Once assessment is is done, status changes to "sign off". From then onwards, it takes about 3 to 4 days you will get result in hand.

Even I am waiting for my parner's IQA.

Hi nitsam / Thomas,

Thank you very much indeed for your diligent update and kind words.

This morning, online status showed Allocation, Evaluation and Report preparation all completed (both for my IQA and my partner's) and now it is Quality checking In progress. I hope to receive my result in hand well before end Sep. Thank you both again!

Regards,
    laxgr

Delay in IQA but did you get your original documents back ?

harmon,

Not yet. Wouldn't NZQA ship results + documents together? I've assumed that way, isn't it?

Regards,
    laxgr

Well done. You are done with IQA

Just wait some 4 days to get all docs including your IQA report. All comes in one single parcel.

I m sure you must be appreciating NZQA for their patience/ tolerance

harmon,

Not yet. Wouldn't NZQA ship results + documents together? I've assumed that way, isn't it?

Regards,
    laxgr

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast