Thread: Looking for Business Partners

Default Looking for Business Partners

I hold a resident visa and am currently looking for business partners who are interested to establish/purchase a business in NZ. i am open to all business ideas.

Please drop me a PM if you are looking for business partners too.

Do you have any particular business skills or background to bring to a project?

I have a transport logistics project I am trying to develop. Not looking for capital so much as a business partner.

Does not seem to be a PM facility so text me [Edited because of Forum Rule 10. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236 The forum automatically switches on your PMing facility after you have made five posts. Within 20 minutes, you should find it's working.]
    Last edited by tazjet; 22nd November 2014 at 05:41 AM.

hi have been involved in transport in nz...could be interested..you have an email address?

Quote Originally Posted by Jony001 View Post
    hi have been involved in transport in nz...could be interested..you have an email address?
    Please see the Edit to tazjet's post, just above yours, about PMing. Get yours working and you will be able to contact HiNZ in private and get his email.

Quote Originally Posted by tazjet View Post
    Do you have any particular business skills or background to bring to a project?

I have a transport logistics project I am trying to develop. Not looking for capital so much as a business partner.

Does not seem to be a PM facility so text me [Edited because of Forum Rule 10. http://www.enz.org/forum/showthread.php?t=40236 The forum automatically switches on your PMing facility after you have made five posts. Within 20 minutes, you should find it's working.]
    I have PMed you.