Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Zealand, noble

Default New Zealand, noble

Hello

I write to get knowledge of New Zealand from there citizens.

I m making a search for a country to life on the future, and New Zealand is one of the options.

Europe is falling a part, corruption, lies and an ignorant society make our future dark. We are lousing all our values, they trying to remove free health care and keep with this abusive system.

My question is, how are things in New Zealand, are they trying to remove your heath care, does banks have the "privileges" they have here? Whats your point of view has New Zealand citizen of your government and how thing are there?

Sorry i m so direct with it, but we have direct Iluminaty(if you wanna call them that way) on some governments(see Italy and Grace, lead by ex-bankers).

Dont understand me bad, I will fight for the values we still have, say no to war if they try to go, fight for our health care system, I will fight every way I can't, but i doubt anything will change in the future of Europe.

I just want to life some where, where thing are right, some where with a future... so my question is, is New Zealand what I m looking for?

Thank you for reading and your opinion.
    Last edited by Zubi Fett; 18th November 2011 at 12:11 PM.

I think it depends on what situation you are coming from/to re job, financial status etc.
    NZ is NOT a place to make money and there are disadvantages and advantages to health care.(I work in the hospital)

For us, personally, it has been a very refreshing and generally positive move. We moved from UK to USA and then NZ and I see our kids being kids where as they had lost that to a point in the US.

I am not really into the politics as we have only been here a few weeks and don't understand it yet.

Hope this helps, I am sure you will get more replies in response to specific questions.

Hello and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagabel View Post
    I think it depends on what situation you are coming from/to re job, financial status etc.
    NZ is NOT a place to make money and there are disadvantages and advantages to health care.(I work in the hospital)

For us, personally, it has been a very refreshing and generally positive move. We moved from UK to USA and then NZ and I see our kids being kids where as they had lost that to a point in the US.

I am not really into the politics as we have only been here a few weeks and don't understand it yet.

Hope this helps, I am sure you will get more replies in response to specific questions.
    Thank you for responding.

I make the question of; how are things there?

If you ask me how are thing in Spain i will answer:

They try to remove thing like Health care system

They wanna put up the price of water, electricity and trash clean system up again(must be the 4 time, and its already really expensive)

Low the money destiny to the education(in other words put it to USA level, cheep and horrible)

By magic politics put up the money they earn every moth way we have to pay more for water etc

I want to know if this things are happening in New Zealand, know if things still "right" over there.

Thank you

I'm sorry to say, there is no Utopia.
    We have banks who charge simply to use the money machine, we have to pay to go to the doctor and the charges for picking up the trash go up all the time too.
    (And our country is currently led by an ex banker/money trader)
    Last edited by happy_az; 21st November 2011 at 10:04 AM.

we have to pay to go to the doctor
    Yes, but a lot of the medical care system is free to residents and those on longer term work visas, nonetheless. http://www.settlementsupport.net.nz/SSNZ/health/

Quote Originally Posted by JandM View Post
    Yes, but a lot of the medical care system is free to residents and those on longer term work visas, nonetheless. http://www.settlementsupport.net.nz/SSNZ/health/
    And I guess it is good to point out that if you get sick suddenly and have to have an operation or something in hospital, then it is free.

And, we don't seem to have the same problems economically as some of the countries do in Europe. For example, NZ's unemployment rate is comparatively low.
    Last edited by happy_az; 21st November 2011 at 01:09 PM.

Thank you very much for responding, I appreciate it. I will keep searching.

Be well.

Quote Originally Posted by Zubi Fett View Post
    Thank you very much for responding, I appreciate it. I will keep searching.

Be well.
    Don't get me wrong Zubi. I happen to think NZ is one of (if not the best) countries in the world in which to live. It's just that every country, I think, experiences some of the problems you are having in Spain with rising prices etc, and people here complain about those things too. I wouldn't base your whole decision on emigrating to another country on the idea that these problems will suddenly disappear. I hope things pick up over there in Spain. Europe does appear to be going through an uncertain time at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by happy_az View Post
    Don't get me wrong Zubi. I happen to think NZ is one of (if not the best) countries in the world in which to live. It's just that every country, I think, experiences some of the problems you are having in Spain with rising prices etc, and people here complain about those things too. I wouldn't base your whole decision on emigrating to another country on the idea that these problems will suddenly disappear. I hope things pick up over there in Spain. Europe does appear to be going through an uncertain time at the moment.
    Here is your answer my friend:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/17-quote...-stand-up.html

NZ is going to be MUCH better than Europe or North America. Holland seem to be safe on this, few little too.

My previous comment may confuse you, I didn't mean that NZ is not an option any more. I looking some country have done things like Iceland did with his banks.

Greetings
    Last edited by Zubi Fett; 23rd November 2011 at 07:31 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast