Thread: Mattress Toppers

Default Mattress Toppers

Can you get them here in NZ?

Hello,
    Yes...matress toppers. I have seen them here in Chch. They cost a fortune. Much Much cheaper in the US. Same is true for all the bed furniture and matresses.

Well they are about £70 for a king size one in the UK and I am wondering if I should get my friend to put them in her container. I have one for my bed but I want one each for the boys and one for the spare bed.

How much is a fortune?

I don't know that they have the best prices or anything, but I've seen them at Briscoes. They also have them at Farmers. Mostly woolly ones and expensive magnetic ones around.

Magnetic one's aren't any good if you have surgical pins fitted! LOL

We have the feather variety, absolutely lush laying on them, and by all accounts we'll need them down there in the houses But they ain't cheap by any means.

When we arrived here in NZ we bought a brand new mattress which has an (approx) 1" thick sheepskin filled topper attached to it.

It's fab !!! Makes for a very comfy, very cosy bed (especially when accompanied by 2 feather duvets stuffed into the same cover, a fleecy blanket and an electric blanket switched to full power several hours before bedtime.

Me? Nesh? Don't be silly.

Diny

Quote Originally Posted by Diny View Post
    When we arrived here in NZ we bought a brand new mattress which has an (approx) 1" thick sheepskin filled topper attached to it.

It's fab !!!
    I have one built into my mattress too - and I have to concur it is totally fab. Friends who've crashed in my bed have all said it's the most comfortable one they've slept in...
    (And it wasn't that expensive - bought in a Farmers half price sale!)