Can anyone explain the NZ degree system. I see from the various university websites that they seem to take a BA first for 3 years then do a further year for BA(Hons).
How do our UK degrees relate to this. If I have a UK BA for instance is that equivalent to their BA and is a UK BA(Hons) equivalent to theirs?
I know I will need to contact the universities and ask them directly but we're only at the beginning of our EOI so its a bit early for that but it would be useful info for planning.
The reason I'm asking is not for work but to take a further course at University. I want to study for an MA when we get to NZ as hopefully I will have finished by degree before we go.