Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rabbits!

thanks for letting us know that. we are using Ladyhayes at heathrow and for two large dogs lab and alsation size its costing us £4500. Like you we are using the 'experts' to do it but our reason is our youngest daughter is being left to sort it all in the UK and the less stress it gives her the better. Its hard enough for her to part with the dogs to send them to us,

Default reactions!

BTW, poacher Frances, sorry if I hurt your feelings regarding the rabbit-thing. As I said earlier, it's nothing personal. Just trying to bring the environment issue to the attention. Think it worked, when I see how many views and remarks it triggered. It's such a loss, the damage the early settlers, in some cases unwillingly, posed on the environment.

Hi Blue

Dropped my cat off at Golden Arrow today. They are such nice people and loads of dogs and cats waiting to be shipped out.

Are you dropping yours off or are they collecting from you. I live in Cheshire and it was a 2 hour drive, mostly on country roads. There is a very narrow track leading to their place, but what a fabulous location. It was heartbreaking leaving Moxie behind. But I'm sure they will take good care of him before he flies out on Sunday.

Hope everything goes well with your trio. Congrats at your selection as well.

Sandra

Thanks dave and Sandra, they really did seem to be very nice at golden arrow. I live in stafford so could drop them off but it all depends on what is going to happen as their crates are going to be shipped and I dont want to book anything untill I have sold the house and exchanged contracts. the shippers only need one weeks notice and i think they will proberly be kennelled there untill I have found a property. My future employer is giving me two weeks paid for accomadation and i want to buy somewhere straight away when I get there as will have difficulty renting with 3 dogs and want to get them settled. Please get in touch and I hope your cat has a good journey. all the best

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345