Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hell Pizza Wellington

Default Hell Pizza Wellington

Hi everyone

Well we have really done it this time. We came over 5 months ago and have ended up buying Hell's Pizza in lower hutt. That wasn't quite the plan but never mind, we will write a 6 month update soon.

But in any case im just writing to say that if anyone is in lower hutt with teenagers looking for a part time job then please pm me as ill be happy to offer them a job if they want.

Cheers

Robin

Good luck with the business - a friend of ours who races the superstocks is sponsered by Hells pizza in palmerston - they get free pizzas too before every meeting - had a taste of them last night - yummy!!

Congratulations and good luck.

Good luck with it all Robin

Kim

Congratulations, just had Hells Pizza tonight at my 5 year old son's request who has a ham 333.

Maybe you'll be able to answer my question, do people tip the delivery boys? I do pay a delivery fee and I know its normally no tipping in NZ, but I often think there is an expectent look in their eyes!

Its one of those things I don't mind doing if its common practice and I'm happy with the service, but I certainly don't want to start a trend if the delivery fee is more than enough.

Cheers

Tia

this is purely a personal preference, but i dont think hell pizza is particularly good value for money. ive only had it a couple of times (once to try it, and the other because the people i was with hadnt had if before) and found it tasteless really.i had high-ish expectations after looking at the website and seeing the choice of toppings that they had,and as a vegie this doesnt happen much! according to some people who had it when it first launched, it was great and seems to have gotten blase about it and the quality for price has gone down.
    much prefer my pizza hut vegie pizza anyday

not wishing bad luck on your business venture at all though! quite the contrary..

HELL is the best pizza. First tried it in Porirura on my day of arrival and loved it. The one in Lower Hutt, however is very hidden-- I only found out it was there a couple of weeks ago. iIthought it was a shame that there were no spots for sitting becasue the Hell concept is excellent. I wish you all the best

I had a craving for a Hell's Wrath the other night, and as we live out in the sticks I hadn't had one for a year! So after some persuading OH brought a Hells order back after work and I was sooooo disappointed. I love(d) their ribs but the ones I got this time I wouldn't have given to the dog... and the pizza was soggy, thick and the toppings sparse - nothing like the food I'd experienced from them when they first opened in Chch... admittedly this time I used the Riccarton Road one, previously I'd been to one near Papanui - I realise they are a franchise but this one bad apple has kinda put me off them now.....

Good luck with your new venture Robin.
    I'm not a big pizza fan, but when I've had one from Hells it's usually been pretty good. I like the blue cheese one with olives. (I'm not as au fait as Morph with the proper names...) Yum!

We ate a Hell pizza several times and thought it was great. I really like how clever they get with the theme, as well. Also they have a gluten-free crust option, for all those Celiac sufferers!
    Ana

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast