Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: work from home

Default work from home

anyone know any good 'work from home' companies that i can work during evening while children in bed?

Hi there,

I'd be interested in this as well. I did have a quick look about a few weeks ago, but couldn't find anything that wasn't a con

I did find some interesting articals on Consumer Online:

http://www.consumer.org.nz/newsitem....eting%20scheme

http://www.consumer.org.nz/newsitem....s%20disappoint

I guess if it was that simple, eveyone would be doing it.

Milliemoo

If you have a particular skill like writing, i.t., typing, audio, website dev, amongst many, then check out www.guru.com - a site looking for work at home pro's for work that pays.

Just a thought...

Quote Originally Posted by Milliemoo
    Hi there,

I'd be interested in this as well. I did have a quick look about a few weeks ago, but couldn't find anything that wasn't a con

I did find some interesting articals on Consumer Online:

http://www.consumer.org.nz/newsitem....eting%20scheme

I guess if it was that simple, eveyone would be doing it.

Milliemoo
    Jeeze the biggest con in the book...........NETWORKING. What a cheap shot. We looked into this a while ago in the UK and we thought long and hard, and jibbed the idea. Friends of ours did it but regretted it. Just ain't worth the hassle.

Kim

Another option is telemarketing or telephone based research with companies like National Research Bureau (NRB).

Quote Originally Posted by Moorf
    If you have a particular skill like writing, i.t., typing, audio, website dev, amongst many, then check out www.guru.com - a site looking for work at home pro's for work that pays.

Just a thought...
    I know I have a particular skill But Im still trying to work out what it is!
    Debbie

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim39
    Jeeze the biggest con in the book...........NETWORKING. What a cheap shot. We looked into this a while ago in the UK and we thought long and hard, and jibbed the idea. Friends of ours did it but regretted it. Just ain't worth the hassle.

Kim

Hi Kim "............ "

It depends on the company you are dealing with, I agree some may be bad. Sorry you heard only bad experiences with networking.

I am with a US co. network (selling a health food supplement made of noni fruit and it works great) since 3 yrs now and have been able to achieve the following :
    paid a few debts
    buy a lab top + mobile phone
    last year trip to UK (jan 2006)
    and then france + USA (march 2006)
    Believe me you can earn a lot & no hassle

And the most fabulous thing is that I can market the product worldwide + from home and this will be a great advantage for me when I move to NZ.

It is a serious company and I had the opportunity to attend their leadershinp conference which was held at Universal Studio in Hollywood, visit their head office & manufacturing plant in UTah and had some training as well .

SO you can find serious co. dealing in network marketing.

ANYBODY INTERESTED PM me , pls do not hesitate

gloriande

Need extra income so has anybody got any fresh links?

Kim

http://www.mysteryshopnz.co.nz/

Not quite work from home, but you can do it when you are out and about during normal daily activities... a couple of my friends have done a couple recently, I did sign up too, but have not had anything from it at all. Guess it depends where you live really, and how many assignments are about.

I don't know how mystery shopping works in NZ, but I was a 'mystery shopper' here in the UK when my children were small. It really was a great little job. I didn't make a fortune but the kids & I had a great time.
    We didn't just go to shops, we went bowling, restaurants, pubs, and the cinema (that was just with my partner). Everything was paid for including a good car milage allowance, and then you had a wage as well.
    If you get the chance, I'd definitely give it a try !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast