Thread: Passport name change and EOI

Default Passport name change and EOI

We have filled in our EOI [and the system has lost it GRRR] but we are worried about our passports.

We got married and so both our names have changed but our passports don't show this....yet.

We are in the middle of getting our passports changed but this will change our passport numbers......... how do we submit our EOI?

With our old names and passport numbers, our family name with then be different or .............?

Does it really matter at this stage?

I believe you can make changes on the ITA... should we get picked.

just re-read this and it sounds really grumpy..... sorry.

We've decided to submit our EOI with our old passport names and numbers and see from there.

Don't know why we are having such trouble submitting forms...... we clicked withdraw so we could amend something and the system has deleted the whole form.... we've got to start again from scratch...... I'm beginning to think someone is telling us not to go.

We had trouble with our NZQA assessment not showing on their system as well.

AARGH

I feel for you Myrkk, filling in the EOI was my least favourite job ever.

There were so many boxes where I just didn't have the right information to hand, and it was so slow each time I wanted to go back a few pages etc.

I was in a bad mood for days.

I thought I had lost mine too, but I found it a few days later on the system (after I had gone and done it all again!).

You can make changes on the ITA and write an explanation on it, so don't worry.

Good luck!

Hi Myrrk,

Trigirl gave some good advice on this thread about what to do if you change your name during the application process.

HTH