Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonight we're eating...

Quote Originally Posted by Lupin77 View Post
    Feijoa!
    Hmmmm, I am having problem with them at the moment....not sure if is because of pregnancy or doesn't suit me....I keep sick every times I try it , they do smell lovely....Will try again after had baby to see the different.

Last night was fresh taglietelle with a tomato, red pepper and mascarpone sauce, served with garlic bread.
    Followed by melon, grapes, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries served with creme fraiche.

Just thrown some spaghetti into a pot, which I shall have with some garlic, chilli, chopped parsley and a big glug of olive oil. Very simple and easy. I'm too tired tonight to do much else.

All your lovely light and fresh meals are making my chicken pie and mash sit heavy in my tummy

Well I liked the curry, but Rob thought that I was trying to scorch his tongue!

Kat

Thanks for the clarification on the fruit - sounds very interesting
    Would love to find fruit or nut trees in our future NZ garden - how fantastic

Tonight it's meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn. Not fancy but we get a craving for it every now and then.

Emily

when we were over we bought some gorgeous (and cheap) fillet steaks, minted lamb patties for kids and fresh corn on the cob (6 for $2 !!) and had a fantastic barbeque

And when we get off the plane on our arrival in NZ can we swing by your homes as we make our way (likely) to the South Island?? Mmmm...

It's great to be inspired by other cooks!

I'm hoping to squeeze in, after school and before violin class and soccer game, a Vietnamese dish of fresh greens, chicken satay, rice noodles, mint, basil, and sauce from garlic, chili paste, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar.

Tonight I did chicken fajitas with sour cream, guacamole and salsa. Left over fajitas with dips and salad for lunch tomorrow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast