Thread: vacancies in Hamilton

Default vacancies in Hamilton

Hi All
    I am looking for people with plumbing sales experience ie taps showers etc to the publlic and trade,also somebody with lighting and electrical sales experience and someone with flooring and tiles experience.
    Most of all i am looking for someone with fitted kitchen sales experience and any kind of planning ,design experience. I need the above vacancies filled asap and they are all based in Hamilton. there are a number of full time and part time positions but some weekend work would be required.

Interested? please p.m me for more details.

THANKS CARDY

Quote Originally Posted by Cardy View Post
    Hi All
    I am looking for people with plumbing sales experience ie taps showers etc to the publlic and trade,also somebody with lighting and electrical sales experience and someone with flooring and tiles experience.
    Most of all i am looking for someone with fitted kitchen sales experience and any kind of planning ,design experience. I need the above vacancies filled asap and they are all based in Hamilton. there are a number of full time and part time positions but some weekend work would be required.

Interested? please p.m me for more details.

THANKS CARDY
    Sorry all vacancies have been filled now.
    Cardy

Good eh Paul - anyone from the forum take these positions? Just wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by StevieD View Post
    Good eh Paul - anyone from the forum take these positions? Just wondering...
    No stevie didnt get much response from the forum at all. but one english lady has got her work visa by taking a job with us Have you got sorted now on the job front? how are you finding cambridge

How about any jobs on the IT front? teehee, you've got to try.