Thread: Employment Agencies - tauranga

Post Employment Agencies - tauranga

Hi,

Can anyone recommend any Employment agencies in Tauranga/Bay of Plenty?

I am looking to get a job offer in the IT support area (9 years experience including starting my own business)

Dan

I Used one called Numero. I had interview and psycometric testing in Tauranga .
    they were really good ,i had only applied for a job in tauranga because of the money offered but i live nearer to Hamilton. they actually found me a job with the same company in hamilton with a good salary and company car but not in IT. Unfortunately i didnt like the job and only stayed about 2 month but couldnt fault the recruitment company

thanks for the info, will go and have a look online (the problem with still being in the UK!!)

Hello Dan, I would recomend applying with all recruitment agencies even if not in Tauranga, most of them get vacancies from all over NZ.
    Eg. I applied for a recruitment agency in Auckland and they got me a job in Tauranga (not IT though).
    Just when you apply with them specify that you want to live at Bay of Plenty, and maybe they'll be able to get you something.

Good Luck!
    Gaby

HI Gaby, Thanks for the tip, I will certainly give this ago, I think the more people I contact about possible jobs the better. I feel there is going to be many hours of cover letters and CV's to send out!!! (but it will be worth it!!!)
    Thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm looking for IT support work in the Hamilton area and am getting the best agency responses from Beyond and AbsoluteIT.

Having said that there are more jobs advertised direct by the companies recruiting on www.seek.co.nz so the agents don't have a monopoly on the IT job market as is pretty much the case in the UK.

For example this one:

http://it.seek.co.nz/users/apply/ind...&JobID=9633510

Quote Originally Posted by BaldyBeardyBloke View Post
    Hi Dan,

I'm looking for IT support work in the Hamilton area and am getting the best agency responses from Beyond and AbsoluteIT.

Having said that there are more jobs advertised direct by the companies recruiting on www.seek.co.nz so the agents don't have a monopoly on the IT job market as is pretty much the case in the UK.

For example this one:

http://it.seek.co.nz/users/apply/ind...&JobID=9633510

Thanks, all ready sent CV off to all the AbsoluteIT offices!, best get a copy off to Beyond. Let me know if you find a job, maybe you could get me in too!!