Thread: Go karting in Napier/Hastings ??

Default Go karting in Napier/Hastings ??

HI

Anyone know of any clubs that hubby and little boy can go to for go karting within Napier or Hastings? to watch/join in ??

Much appreciated any info

Sharon

Smile Go Karts!

Hi Sharon

I've read about 2 places in the area - Baytrax Indoor Kart raceway, 870 Waitangi Road, Awatoto Napier 06 835 8668. I did see an advert for this place for sale as a going concern recently so I hope it's still open!! The other place is U drive sprint cars at Hastings show grounds they have a web site
    http://sites.yellow.co.nz/site/u_dri...ars/index.html Not exactly go carts but more like small off roaders with roll cages!

Haven't been to either as we bought a quad for our kids to razz about on.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the bay, - we've been here since October last year and the weather has been 99% blue sky and sunshine since then ! - awesome. Neil, Mags and kids

Hi Sharon,
    Baytrax Indoor Kart raceway on Waitangi Road.
    I too saw it for sale recently possible on Trademe however it looked to still be open in January well after I saw it for sale.
    You could do a drive-by on the way to Hastings or Havelock etc. Waitangi Road runs parallel to the highway. Its not too far from the fertilizer factory. Thats highway 2 not the expressway buy the way.
    Hope that helps.
    James & Lucy

Thanks Guys!!
    Will Check Out This Weekend!

Sharon
    X