Thread: Kennels Rangiora area

Default Kennels Rangiora area

Making arrangements for our dog and was hoping someone could recomend kennels in the Rangiora area. We are hoping that they would collect our dog at the airport (do they do this?) and hold her until we arrived and found a rental.
    Unless of course, there is anyone local who would like to have her for a week or two in September, good rates paid!!!!!!

I'm really sorry I don't have any answers for you but I wish you luck in sorting things out. We've got our two to plan for soon and I'm worried sick. On top of that we've got two young cats who heard the word emigrate and are now auditioning on a regular basis to see if they can win a place on the plane after all.

Let us know how it all goes.

Well Lockstock, if we get there first and we are in the right area we will be happy to help!
    When are you going, what stage of planning are you at? PM me if you prefer
    Angi

Hi there ,

There are loads of kennels & catteries in the rangiora area , try www.snuggleinn.co.nz , or www.shadowestate.co.nz , most dont seem to have websites . There are about 15 kennels/catteries in the area , I'd love tp help out but my DH is most definatly NOT a doggie person ! & I think the cats might object too .

I'll ask my neighbour who she use's - I think its Lucky Dog Boarding Kennels 00643 3133647 , but I will check for you . Any Rangiora Questions - fire away !! PM me if you would like me to look out for property to rent or purchase locally - as I work at Ray White Rangiora .

HTH
    vic

Hi,

We're in Rangiora and we use Snuggle Inn for our dog Buzby (a border terrier). They are new kennels and seem really clean and well run but they aren't the cheapest, it's $20 per day.

Is your dog arriving after you as i would have thought you'd have to pick him/her up yourself to complete all the paperwork?

Where are you staying when you arrive? We stayed in a bach in Ohoka about 10 mins from Rangiora. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and i'll try to help.

Olivia