Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NZQA original documents

Default NZQA original documents

HELP!
    NZQA only accepts ORIGINAL documents and diplomas. I'm from Holland. How on earth can I be sure of getting them back when sending them, even by courier. It is impossible to drop them over in Wellington. Every reaction is welcome. I'm desperate and considering to drop the whole plan!

Evelien

I don't want to give bad advice, but I thought they would accept copies certified by a lawyer. Perhaps someone else can confirm?

cheers

alex

Thanks Alex, but I just got an email from NZQA in which they confirm that they no longer accept certified copies. They only accept certified copies of the marriage papers in case you have to prove name change.

if youre going to send original docs, use a courier which has a tracking number or something like that...

jes :angel

Hi Evelien

I sent my original documents by courier and there was no problem. I would recommend you use NZQA's return courier system as it only took two days to return and at 1/3 of the price (NZ$36.00). When I sent them out it took 5 days and £34.00.

Regards

Glenn

I used Fedex in transmitting my original documents. NZQA returned the originals a few weeks after they received it (thru NZPost). You may try checking which of the couriers in your country has a tie up with NZPost.

- jenkins

My husband was allowed to have his plumbing certificates certified through the local police station.
    He just took them in they photocopied them checked his ID ( passport) matched name on certificates, stamped and signed them. easy as that

Hi folks

Reading all the posts regarding copies of documents - what about birth certificates? My original document was lost years ago due to moving home around 20 times growing up :eek therefore I only have a certified copy of the document from the Registrar - could this present a problem?

Thanks
    Abbie

Abbie - was wondering the same - we have moved around so much that bits and peices have gone missing... :eek

I know that you can request copies from the Records Office - you can order them online too - but are these good enough for the immigration process?

Cheers
    Moorf

Quote Originally Posted by abbie
    Hi folks

Reading all the posts regarding copies of documents - what about birth certificates? My original document was lost years ago due to moving home around 20 times growing up :eek therefore I only have a certified copy of the document from the Registrar - could this present a problem?

Thanks
    Abbie
    Sure this should be fine cos many people have got the short forms for their children and had to order full length certs for PR purposes and these obviously are not originals.

good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast