Thread: Kids shoes

Default Kids shoes

Can anyone tell me if there is a shop here where i can take my young daughter to get measured for shoes. My other childen have always had clarks shoes till they were about 10 years olds. My little daughter is 14 months and i want her to have proper fitting shoes.
    It seems to be trainers over here that children wear. Nothing against trainers,i just want her to have a well fitted shoe now she is running round.
    Thanks Tracy.

This thread might be useful? Children's shoes?

Ian

There are three shops in christchurch that does really good children's shoes, like clarke and other european shoes...
    the one I go to is called "In Step", they are found in Bishopdale Mall, they have clarke shoes
    another one is "Beckenham footwear", 137 colombo street, recommended by few people as got clarke shoes as well but I didn't like the way he measured my daughter's feet incorrectly
    Finally another is "Tiny toes", carlton mews, off bealey Ave, very expensive shop but got good collections of european shoes but no clarke shoes.

Warn you, they don't measure feet properly like UK's clarke of width...

Or other option, is possible for your mum? or anyone to post out shoes from UK like myself got new pair of shoes for both of children is on the way, hopefully, tomorrow from my mum who been shopping for me.

Or try this, once you know your child's size..
    http://www.shoesforkids.co.uk/
    Last edited by nippa&pippa; 31st July 2007 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks for your replies.
    I got Phoebe her first pair of clarks shoes this morning from "In Step"(thanks Sophia). She is a size 4 but there is no width measurements,they look very comfy on her so i am happy.
    Hopefully they will fit her a while cos $70 is alot of money!
    Tracy.