Thread: My co has vacancies within Telecom and/or PM experience

Default My co has vacancies within Telecom and/or PM experience

The company I work for has a lot of vacancies for those with Telecom experience, specifically those with technical experience. They are also seeking good Project Managers or Administrators.

All you need is a work permit, which can be obtained if they offer you a job.

I work for a very large, world wide company, which I enjoy working for and think are a good quality company.

If you are interested in knowing more, send me a PM with your name and CV and what type of role you would be looking for, and I will personally put it forward for you.

These are genuine jobs mainly based in Wellington, but there are also a some in Auckland.

Good Luck

Debby
    Last edited by KD17; 8th August 2007 at 08:50 PM.

Default hi there

hi Debby,
    my name is Becon. i'll graduate with an MSc in electronics enginering from the university of Nottingam next month. i have almost concluded plans to visit NZ for a job hunt and then i'll know if i'll like to relocate there. i have job experience in GSM installation and maintenance environment and think i have skills applicable to those required within a telecom setting.
    could i take you up on the above opportunity at your company? if so, then i could furnish you with further details and my CV.
    Last edited by "B"; 18th August 2007 at 10:16 AM. Reason: correction

Hi Beacon

To be honest, I don't know if you have the right experience or not. I know they are looking for permanent staff so want people that is going to stay. it might be best if you do your reccie to see how you feel about NZ / Wellington and take it from there.

I also know that the high level technical telecom qualified staff are very hard to come by here, so if you or anyone has this kind of experience, let me know.

Good Luck

First of all of you for doing this!

Second my husband has quite a bit of telecom experience (Telecom means slightly different things in different places. To clarify he has technical satellite communications, US cell phone tower hardware and switch experience as well as a degree in computer science. To be honest I'm not that aware of all what he knows. ). Are these openings as soon as possible? We simply won't be able to be in NZ until close to the end of March 2008. (We hope to get PR by then but will be coming on a visitor visa if that isn't working out.) If that time frame is tolerable I'll see about getting a CV PM'd to you.

Default ITP/Technical/VoIP/Project Management/Telecommunications experience needed

Due to the questions I've received, if anyone has any telecom/technical/engineering/project management experience, e-mail me your cv to my private e-mail address of dg@manx.net, with the title of Forum Jobs (so I know not to delete it as spam!!)

The company I work for has around 300 jobs available (hence my putting this message) and as mentioned below they are mainly in Wellington, but there are also some in Auckland and the odd few in Christchurch.

I don't want to give the name out over the forum as it's best for me to put your details forward and personally hand your CV to personnel and tell them about you with any of the details you give me. Personnel will be in touch with you with a link to the web site for you to choose what kind of job(s) interest you. I can assure you it is a very good company who I enjoy working for.

They have some kind of Emigration Support (which I don't know much about) but apparently for those that do not have PR they can assist with the process as they are very experienced in this (I don't think it's financial, but I'm not sure - depends if you are highly skilled and sought after I s'pose)

As for time frame; I can't see them filling 300 jobs in a month or two and they are always on the look out for quality people, so time frame is not that important.

Good Luck

Debby

Default Jobs at your company

Hi Debbie

I am currently looking for work in New Zealand. I would be grateful if you would put my CV forward.

If you can let me kow your email address I will send you my CV.

Many Thanks
    Michelle Fuller

Hi Michelle, the email address was in the last post by Debby

Due to the questions I've received, if anyone has any telecom/technical/engineering/project management experience, e-mail me your cv to my private e-mail address of dg@manx.net, with the title of Forum Jobs (so I know not to delete it as spam!!)
    Ian

Hi Debby

I've just sent you Robs cv to you - hope he's someone your firm'll be interested in!! All the best

Sue

Hi Debbie

I emailed you my CV a week ago. Can you please confirm that you recd it and have submitted it.

Many Thanks
    Michelle