Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Permanent residency conditions compliance

Default Permanent residency conditions compliance

hi - we think we have satisfied our permanent residency conditions now
    ie main applicant had to keep job for 3 months
    where do we send payslips/evidence to ? (or is this known by the immigration agency already by their own checks ?)
    ps we have just bought a house !! (subject to successful builders report)Attachment 789
    Last edited by whiskythedog; 25th August 2008 at 08:28 PM.

Hi Whisky,
    don't know if this helps: We've got section 18a with our PR visas (have to stay in job offered for 3 months and then give evidence of it to Immigration). In our letter from Immigration (London Branch) it states the kind of evidence we need to hand in when the three months are over, and they give us an address where to post it to or drop it off at one of the three INZ branches in Auckland. Check your letter if they gave you an address. If you don't have any, PM me.
    Hope this helps.
    And congrats on your house!

Hey Whisky - glad to hear from you - congrats on the house and PR.

Were you given a contact at NZIS in NZ for when you got here? Our letter told us who we had to contact (we also had section 18A condition)

We sent in copy of first bank statement showing wages going in, and most up to date one showing wages going in, a letter from employer stating the start date and that Kev was still working for them,and all our passports.

They were stamped with new visas and sent back within a week - no problems.

HTH

theres an immigration nz office at the top end of queen st on the left hand side as you wlk up hill, im planning on just walking up there to drop mine off, got teh letter from employer today confirming full time job, just taking passports and pay slips in with me

Hi WTD,

I've found the contact details for NZIS Auckland. Let me know how you get on, as I need to do the same. Not sure if it's done by an immigration agent though. Probably not, but you could phone and check.

And congrats on your house.
    Last edited by The Hodges; 13th August 2007 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewandjane View Post
    theres an immigration nz office at the top end of queen st on the left hand side as you wlk up hill, im planning on just walking up there to drop mine off, got teh letter from employer today confirming full time job, just taking passports and pay slips in with me
    Yep, that's where the Queen St. office is now. But please note, all, that from the end of next week (on Aug. 24th) this NZIS office is moving down Queen St. They will be more in the 'heart' of Queen St., roughly diagonally opposite the Civic Theatre and quite near the Wellesley St. turning towards the central public library.
    So: same side of Queen Street as now, but further down in the teeming centre of things.

Click on the following link and scroll to bottom for details:
    http://www.immigration.govt.nz/branc...home/Location/

Last edited by MB; 13th August 2007 at 03:00 PM.

Duh! Have just seen that I gave the same link as did The Hodges. Sorry! Anyway, info. I gave is still accurate, I think.

wow - great info
    we will start digging out the paperwork and report back how we get on
    thanks!

Be careful - you might be better off trying to ring them or email them to see where you have to send your stuff (wouldn't want to have to queue for hours then find out it was a waste of time!!) - we have NZIS here in Palmerston but I wasn't allowed to take everything in there, I had to send it all down to Christchurch!! I was told at the time that Christchurch dealt with these things!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast