Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a new Breadmaker!

Default I need a new Breadmaker!

Does anyone know where I can get a new Silver coloured or Stainless Steel breadmaker....mine just stopped working at the weekend

So far I have tried Noel Leeming, Bond & Bond, Farmers, Briscoes, The Warehouse, Hill Stewart. I don't mind driving somewhere other side of Auckland as long as I can ring store to get one put aside and definitely in stock.

All I could find so far was 2 small models..Sunbeam and Breville...too small and white outside (i may be sad, but i'd rather all my kitchen stuff coordinated) or a large fancy George Foreman one that was very expensive and also white coloured.

Sorry to hear that, hope my mechanical problems have not rubbed off onto you....

Try this website http://www.lvmartin.co.nz/

they are quite good for small appliances.

Quote Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
    Sorry to hear that, hope my mechanical problems have not rubbed off onto you....

Try this website http://www.lvmartin.co.nz/

they are quite good for small appliances.
    Thanks...will have a look in the morning Don't have any more mechanical problems...just a 2 year old who decided to pull a big piece of wallpaper off the nice newly decorated lounge this afternoon, while I was busy changing another nappy . Not sure what landlady is going to say to that one...

Couldn't wait to look....unfortunately no silver breadmakers. Saw loads of other gadgets I liked....but i'm resisting!

Another idea, try Kmart... thats where I got my coffee machine from, and cheaper than Briscoes.

If I remember right, there is a kmart out the back of Westgate?

Have you tried Harvey Norman yet? definitely worth a try.

Also, maybe worth checking with Noel Leeming a bit more, I know that FlyBuys are offering a Tefal Stainless Steel breadmaker at the moment but to get it you have to take a voucher to Noel Leeming. Of course they may already have sold out, or it might only be available to Flybuys customers?

Ian

Right...have added Kmart and Harvey Norman to my list of places to check this weekend. Also, there is an electrical type shop advertised on the radio...the do their own corny adverts....but I keep forgetting to pay attention to the shop name when adverts are on...any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyofmonkeys View Post
    Right...have added Kmart and Harvey Norman to my list of places to check this weekend. Also, there is an electrical type shop advertised on the radio...the do their own corny adverts....but I keep forgetting to pay attention to the shop name when adverts are on...any ideas?
    Do you mean Magness Benrow? They have an incredibly cheesy range of ads featuring a bloke (whose name I can't recall), and a woman named Adrienne. Vey irritating and I always have to flip the station when I'm in the car and it comes on as his voice drives me potty!

The store is online here:
    http://www.magnessbenrow.co.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by KerryS View Post
    Do you mean Magness Benrow? They have an incredibly cheesy range of ads featuring a bloke (whose name I can't recall), and a woman named Adrienne. Vey irritating and I always have to flip the station when I'm in the car and it comes on as his voice drives me potty!

The store is online here:
    http://www.magnessbenrow.co.nz/
    That's the one...thankyou

I found perfect breadmaker in Noel Leeming this morning....they have new stock in today

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast