Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The NZ Herald's 5 best & worst towns to live in

Default Thanks for the info

Thanks for the information on Dunedin. Just a small bit of bedtime reading from the downloaded brochure. Don't suppose you know if there are Karate clubs or martial arts clubs in Dunedin?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna'n'John View Post
    Thanks for the information on Dunedin. Just a small bit of bedtime reading from the downloaded brochure. Don't suppose you know if there are Karate clubs or martial arts clubs in Dunedin?
    Using yellow pages there seem to be plenty: link here
    One of the instructors (Geoff Todd) is a bit of an international guru in close combat for special forces.

Hi all,

If all goes according to plan (does it ever?) we'll be moving to Wellington when the (ever hopeful) job offer comes through. Can anyone recommend areas to live? I'm not bothered about a commute (I say that now!) but want somewhere, ideally, that has good schools and is a good child area (out of the wind). All thoughts appreciated, as you can only get so much from reading websites!

Quote Originally Posted by jgander View Post
    Hi all,

If all goes according to plan (does it ever?) we'll be moving to Wellington when the (ever hopeful) job offer comes through. Can anyone recommend areas to live? I'm not bothered about a commute (I say that now!) but want somewhere, ideally, that has good schools and is a good child area (out of the wind). All thoughts appreciated, as you can only get so much from reading websites!
    Try this thread to start with:-Wellington - Good places to live?

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by macs gold View Post
    Using yellow pages there seem to be plenty: link here
    One of the instructors (Geoff Todd) is a bit of an international guru in close combat for special forces.
    Thanks for that info- went on Yellow pages and found quite a few clubs. So at least Dunedin seems like it will supply me and my son with a hours of leisure time. (If you can call kicking butt, leisure time)

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    Try this thread to start with:-Wellington - Good places to live?

Ian
    Thanks Ian - it's appreciated.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234