Thread: Abel Tasman / Golden Bay property

Default Abel Tasman / Golden Bay property

I had this sent to me today and thought it might interest a forumite. This is in a great area where most properties are very expensive. http://goldenbayproperty.com/propert...il.html?id=985

Quote Originally Posted by Moorf View Post
    I had this sent to me today and thought it might interest a forumite. This is in a great area where most properties are very expensive. http://goldenbayproperty.com/propert...il.html?id=985
    WOW! that is pretty cheap! especially when you think of what properties go for round there, like you said. would make a great home or investment holiday home as im sure that it would rent no problem.

There are some absolutely stunning properties over that way and that one is a real corker but I wouldn't like the idea of the commute over Takaka hill daily. I'd have to buy sick bags in bulk!

So true!

Although you could live off the Wholegrain Cafe's stuff and work from home! Yummm!

I must be pessimistic cos I'm thinking "what's the catch" - I've been monitoring houses there for a while and it really seems cheap.

I just think it's because it's not the easiest/quickest area to get too and not practical workwise for the majority. More and more places will get bought up as holiday homes I'm sure. Stunning area though, can't wait until our camping gear arrives and we can head over for weekends to explore further.

Where is your new rental Zorbster?

Upper Moutere - lovely orchard/vineyard country, nice rural community.

Oh lovely - fabulous area. I was amazed at the number of huge orchards, kiwifruit vineyards etc. I am pretty sure we went through Upper Moutere as we took an inland route up from Richmond to Motueka on our way to Pohara. Fully intend to go back to Pohara in the summer, loved it round there.