Thread: Crown Relocation Co.

Default Crown Relocation Co.

Any experience/tips for dealing with this company?

My husband's new employer is arranging for our move with this company, which is nice, but I don't know what to expect ...

They were great for us moving to Hawkes Bay, NZ but my mum moved from London to Australia earlier this year and the catalogue of breakages is appalling.

She was insured with Letton Percival on my recommendation so I'm really hoping they come up trumps for her!

The packers at the UK end were awesome as were the NZ unpackers, Crown kept us up to date through the process so if it hadn't been for my mum's experience I'd have said thumbs up.

We didn't use them Shana, but we have friends here were moved by them. Check out which package your husband's company is getting for you, as they do a complete relocation deal, including helping find a house/schools/job for partner or spouse as well as moving your goods and chattels!

Gil

We used them, fab workmanship at both ends, and the container arrived on time, and was delivered quickly (even better they unpacked everything and put it where I wanted it!)

We used them too, they left some stuff behind but have shipped it at their expense so we are happy. good service at both ends and they came to pick up the empty boxes a few weeks later for some stuff we didn't unpack straightaway.

Cool

We didn't use them too filpping expensive....I was allowed $10k by my company and they quoted $12K for a 20ft container door to door.