Thread: Select Education Agency for Primary Teachers- anyone used them sucessfully?

Default Select Education Agency for Primary Teachers- anyone used them sucessfully?

Seem to be lots of primary teaching jobs atm; I'm using Select Education but no joy yet. Anyone used them? Successsfully or not?

I registered with them months ago - not heard a word since. Not even junk mail.

It's not just me then! I have e-mailed select several times and never got a reply. Which is a pity as I have found them very good in the UK.

Oasis have been the most responsive.

Actually the lady I'm dealing with has been excellent so far except she hasn't secured any interviews!

But she's in regular contact, answers my Q's immediately, rang when she said she would and is positive she will find me a job!

Just wanted other people's experiences- obviously its much easier for me if she does the ringing around but it leaves me feeling I should be doing more.

However the jobs I have applied for independantly, haven't led to anything either and take ages to apply for...yes I know if it's worth applying for, its worth taking time to do the application properly but I'll give Select a bit longer to see what they can do.

They get paid by the school if I'm successfull so vested interest for them.

Anyone already in a school have an oppinion of them?