Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Plumber needing advice

Default Gas Fitting

Quote Originally Posted by bevsere View Post
    Also, gasfitting is just on the immediate shortage list these days , whereas plumbing is on the long term. Better to concentrate on plumbing and a job in plumbing.
    Gasfitting won't gain them PR . Plumbing will.

So if Gasfitting won't gain PR, what does it gain?

You need a job offer to up those points

Hi All,

I'm sure if anyone can help it will be Bevsare!! I have got as far as sending in my qualifications etc to the PDGB. They now want to do a 60min telephone interview with me.What will this be about? What sort of questions do they ask? I can't affford not to pass this interview!! Please help and give some advise!

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Hi All,

I'm sure if anyone can help it will be Bevsare!! I have got as far as sending in my qualifications etc to the PDGB. They now want to do a 60min telephone interview with me.What will this be about? What sort of questions do they ask? I can't affford not to pass this interview!! Please help and give some advise!
    Hope someone can answer your question, but to let you know that bevsere hasn't been of the forum for some time now (August 2008) so may well not see this question.

Ian

Can you pm me?
    you need to make a few more posts first--but if you still need help, just pm me and I know someone who can help and also know bevshere too.

Ivan, you need to make five posts before you can send and receive PMs. They can be just one word at a time on this thread to make up the total, if there's nothing else you want to say elsewhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123