Thread: Air New Zealand Grab-a-seat

Default Air New Zealand Grab-a-seat

Hi all, sorry if this has been posted before, but useful for cheap domestic flights. Prevailing wisdom at the office is to log on at 09.30 to be in with a shout...http://flightbookings.airnewzealand.co.nz/vgrabview/

Gil

It's the first page I check when I get up!

The current run of offers are released throughout the day too, so I'm always peeking in. They are going pretty quickly though, for anything between $5 - $9.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    It's the first page I check when I get up!

The current run of offers are released throughout the day too, so I'm always peeking in. They are going pretty quickly though, for anything between $5 - $9.
    If you haven't been watching, Breakfast show on TV1 are currently running a Grab a Seat promotion (or at least they were last week?). Each location they visit, they spin a wheel and what price they get is the price that you pay to and from that location for tickets.

They did say that these tickets appear on the website at approx 10am, so might be worth watching the program if you are looking for a specific deal?

Ian

Quote Originally Posted by IanW99 View Post
    If you haven't been watching, Breakfast show on TV1 are currently running a Grab a Seat promotion (or at least they were last week?). Each location they visit, they spin a wheel and what price they get is the price that you pay to and from that location for tickets.

They did say that these tickets appear on the website at approx 10am, so might be worth watching the program if you are looking for a specific deal?

Ian
    The locations are revealed at approx 8am and prices are put up at round noon on weekends. The promo ends on 19th October, when normal Grab A Seat deals will resume

Jen

I always use them when I am in New Zealand.
    They have lot of great deals.