Thread: Carpet Cleaning?

Default Carpet Cleaning?

Can anyone recommend some cheap carpet cleaning companies or somewhere to hire carpet cleaning machine for DIY job?

Countdown supermarkets in Chch hire out the industrial kit... which I'll probably do next time.

Had a guy come in and do all the carpets and he was great, but I think I'm turning Kiwi cos not only have I been seen washing my own windows, I'm now considering washing my own carpets

We used AA carpet cleaning when we moved out of our rental.

You can get rug doctor from countdown/foodtown think its something like $35 to start with, professional cost us just over $120

But your landlord may want a receipt, so professional may be the easiest stress free way to do it.

a friend of mine did a rug doctor on an empty property, took her about two hours, the professional guy took about 30 mins!

Quote Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
    We used AA carpet cleaning when we moved out of our rental.

You can get rug doctor from countdown/foodtown think its something like $35 to start with, professional cost us just over $120.

But your landlord may want a receipt, so professional may be the easiest stress free way to do it.

a friend of mine did a rug doctor on an empty property, took her about two hours, the professional guy took about 30 mins!
    Good point about receipt...will have to check about that one!

We have to have our carpets cleaned when we leave our rental and the prop mgmt company recommended WOW! I have no idea how expensive they are but will let you know when I get a quote.

Sal, I will check with yours as well since that seems reasonable.